A new upgrade to Windows was just revealed by Microsoft, who said it would be a big update. Microsoft said that Windows 10 will be the final version of Windows and that it would now be the company’s primary emphasis to add ever more features to Windows 10. The upgrade is anticipated to be called How To Download Windows 11 ISO.
The Preview Build 22000.160 for Windows 11 is now freely downloadable from the Dev channel. During its Windows event in Redmond, Microsoft unveiled the most recent version of Windows. The successor to the most well-known Windows 10 OS from the corporation, it is appropriately called Windows 11. As a result, the new version may be referred to as “The New Windows” or “Windows 11.”
If you already use Windows 10, you may upgrade for free to Microsoft’s redesigned operating system when it releases Windows 11. Assuming your system satisfies the prerequisites, let’s see if it matches the fundamental criteria.
Related: How To Windows 11 Download Link [64-32] Bit
Download the 32/64 bit Windows 11 ISO file
Everyone has developed an obsession with Windows 10. Microsoft scheduled the release of Windows 11 Lite on June 24, 2022, after Windows 10. This updated Windows 11 iso 64-bit is available for free download to Windows 10 users. To achieve this, they only need to update Windows 10 to include Windows 11’s new capabilities.
Other than Windows 10, Microsoft has not released a newer version since 2015. Users of Windows 10 may anticipate changes in older versions as soon as there is a new update to the operating system. Except for a UX refresh, the new upgrade to the version is anticipated to be comparable to the preceding versions.
Similar to Windows 10, Windows 11 will include a power and security system. Even though that Windows’ design has changed. Users will receive brand-new and revitalizing tools, applications, sounds, and visuals. Details have been taken into account in order to provide Users with a novel experience.
Features have been added, and they have been created such that they may be used with any user device. The authorities have not yet announced the update’s rollout date. All users can anticipate the release at any time. As soon as Windows 11 is released, users with devices running 32- and 64-bit operating systems may download the installation file.
How Do I Install Windows 11 Upgrade?
Users who currently have Windows 10 installed on their devices may immediately update to Windows 11. You may accomplish this by going to the Microsoft website and just applying the update. Otherwise, users can follow the instructions listed below.
- To get the update, visit the official Microsoft Corporation website. The parts below provide a link to the website.
- Download the full version of Windows 11 ISO File for free and install it on a suitable hard drive or a similar device.
- After downloading, turn on the device or system without making any modifications to it.
- Click the Start button, and Windows 11 will be flashed into the drive.
- Now you may insert your smartphone into any device you need to apply the update on.
- To restart the entire system, press the Boot Key.
- The procedure to install Windows 11 will begin.
- Set your device’s choices for time, language, etc., then install Windows 11.
Features of Windows 11
There are several intriguing features included in the new Windows release. Below are some New Windows 11 features that users may check out.
- Start Menu – A taskbar and a centered start menu will both be present. The update will also have a center-positioned Search box as a unique feature.
- Widgets and the Task Bar – The Task Bar, Menu Bar, and other Widgets for news, weather updates, etc. have all been updated.
- A Modern Look – Instead of the customary pointed corners, Windows 11 users will instead see round corners. The upgrade includes modern and trendy icons.
- Quick controls – Split screens and grouping options have been introduced to support multitasking.
- Wallpaper and Sounds – There are interface changes and sound adjustments in the new version that are not present in previous Windows upgrades. In File Explorer, new icons and backgrounds are available.
- New OOBE – For a simple WiFi network connection. establish the new pin and register with Microsoft.
- Terminal Window – Available by doing a right-clicking on the device’s display. The Windows OS includes several imaginative animations as part of the New Update.
News of the Microsoft Windows 11 ISO file leak
It’s possible that the Microsoft Windows 11 ISO File on your PC won’t be updated until November. In the latter weeks of 2022, you could receive a notification about a free upgrade to Windows 11. Users reportedly believed that Microsoft was intending to upgrade Windows 10 on its own, according to some outdated reports.
Microsoft, however, is still working on launching Windows 11 to provide a better user experience. The Windows 11 ISO 32/64 bit download will be available shortly. After using Windows 11, you’ll love this Microsoft program even more because it’s supposedly a lot superior.