Windows 10 minimum requirements
How To Download Windows 10 ISO File needs some system requirements. Hopefully, in today’s generation, many people have these requirements. Before the installation Of Windows 10 ISO software let us check Some requirements which Microsoft needs you to have, to run Windows 10 properly:
- The CPU or Processor on your system must possess a clock speed of 1 GHz or faster, thereby it will be compatible with Windows 10.
- Minimum RAM should be 1 gigabyte (GB) if your system is a 32-bit version and 2 GB for the 64-bit version CPU.
- There should be a minimum of 32 GB of storage free before installation. For the best experience, it is better to use 60 GB or more.
- Minimum Graphics card requirement: It should be Microsoft DirectX 9 compatible graphics card.
- A display with a minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or more.
Related Post: Failure Configuring Windows Updates
Things to remember before installing windows 10 ISO software:
Before you start, you should have the Windows 10 product key, you can install it without one but to activate properly How To Download Windows 10 ISO File, you must have one. We recommend you use a working internet connection and a Microsoft account.
- Sufficient data storage is available on a computer, USB, or external drive for the download of ISO files.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create some media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD because any content on it will be deleted.
- Use the media creation tool to download Windows. Download it from the Microsoft website. This tool provides the best download experience for customers running Windows 10.
- Right-click the MediaCreationTool.exe file then click Run as administrator.
How to Download the Windows 10 ISO file:
- To begin to install or reinstall Windows 10, Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Use the tools given on this page and create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
- After installing the MediaCreationToll.exe Run it as an administrator and accept the End User License Agreement
- How To Download Windows 10 ISO File
- Click on the option Upgrade this PC now if you want to upgrade right away or else,
- Click on the option Create installation media, If you want to install it on another PC or want to store an ISO file, or create a bootable DVD or USB thumb drive.
- Click Next.
- If you want to download a particular edition or both architectures, unselect the Use the recommended option for this PC.
- Choose the Edition list checkbox, Select your edition then hit the Next button.
- Windows 10 – includes Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 10 Home Single Language – only choose this edition if you are running Windows 10 Single Language.
- Windows 10 N – only select this edition if you live in Europe, it does not include Windows Media Player. It includes Windows 10 Home N, and Windows 10 Pro N.
- Click in the list box and select a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system or choose both if you have a thumb drive big enough (16 GBs recommended), we recommend choosing only one
- Click Next to start the download.
Your currently installed copy of Windows must be activated. If not, further you will be directed to enter a genuine product key
- I suggest you choose the. ISO file option, since you can reuse it for multiple options. Click Next
- Creating a Bootable USB Flash Drive USB flash drive.
- If you have a thumb drive with a minimum of 8 GBs of available space on it, you can use that to create a bootable copy. Thumb drives are very cheap these days, so pick up a couple and create one as your first backup option. Some desktop systems do not include one. If you selected both architectures, i.e. 32-bit and 64-bit, choose a thumb drive that is at least 16 GBs in size.
Select the USB thumb drive then hit the Next button. keep in mind, the contents of the drive will be erased, if you have any important files or media, cancel, then create a backup and continue the previous process.
Wait while the installed files are downloading and the bootable copy is being created on your USB thumb drive.
Downloading the ISO file.
Download Windows 10-Disc image ISO file
An ISO file is a digital or virtual copy of a physical disc. To use an ISO, you must burn it to an optical disc drive. In the case of Windows 10, insert a blank Dual Layer DVD disc or an empty USB thumb drive.
Creating a . ISO file
For the purposes of this exercise, use the. ISO option.
Select the ISO file, then Save it, choose your location then again Save it.
Wait for some minutes while the. ISO image is being created.